the most wanted clip-on is back in business! it had been the first choice for sport riders, already before its two supersport world champion titles in 2009 and 2013.
the easy replacement of the handlebar tubes makes it the perfect clip-on for track day use. it's significantly lighter than an original handlebar. the well ballanced geometry makes it suited for competitive usage, while it's still able to provide the necessary amount of comfort. try it yourselve and see why it was the first choice for sam lowes.
- aluminium al2017, natural colour
- simple construction out of two parts
- ideal as replacement or crash handlebar
- for diameters 41 to 55mm
- extremely lightweight: approx. 246g per handlebar
- tuv-parts certificate
- fixed inclination angle 6° is the optimum compromise
between a sporty and relaxed rider?s sitting position
- exchangeable handlebar tube
- handlebar tube elongations by using handlebar