safety nut ACM titanium M22X1,5
Every little helps. This one definitely does!
The gilles.tooling acm safety-lock is your choice only if you’re looking for the very best. One of the lightest safety-nuts on the market, and probably the safest. Patent pending pin-lock safety technology makes the acm stay in place bomb-proof, while it allows you to lose it faster than a split pin secured nut. It’s perfectly matching gilles.tooling tca.gt chain adjusters and gilles.tooling axb.gt axle blocks.
Its design is factory racing inspired, derived from experiences made throughout our commitment in various professional racing teams.
What technical specs and features don’t tell you, but no one can deny, it simply gives your bike an awesome premium look.
Like any other gilles.tooling product it’s a piece of award-winning precision engineering, TÜV and ISO certified. Technology race pilot Cal Crutchlow relied on to become World Super Sport Champion and that still gives top ranked World Superbike Championship pilots like Marco Melandri the decisive edge.
- material: titanium ti6alv4
- a 20 gram (less than one ounce) lightweight
axle nut in a shapely design
- innovative pin-interlock secure high locking characteristics
- multifunctional application - safety for
different bolted joints such as rear axles,
pivot shafts, yokes etc.
- perfectly compliments the kts and tca
chain adjuster kit
- no tuv-parts certificate required
- plastic-pin accomodates thread form and
locks with friction
- simple security through interlock system
- simple assembly with a customary hexagon nut
- widths across flats depending on diameter of the axle nut (SW27-36)
Item number: ACM-22-15
put to shopping cart:
Fits to the following bikes:
- Honda CB 1300 / S SC54 from '03
- Honda CB 1300 / S ABS SC54 from '03
- Honda CBR 1000 RR SC57 '04 - '05
- Honda CBR 1000 RR SC57 '06 - '07
- Honda CBR 1000 RR SC59 '08 - '11
- Honda CBR 1000 RR SC591 from '12
- Honda CBR 1000 RR ABS SC59 '09 - '11
- Honda CBR 1000 RR ABS SC591 from '12
- Honda CBR 600 RR PC37 '05 - '06
- Honda CBR 600 RR PC40 '07 - '12
- Honda CBR 600 RR / ABS PC40 '09 - '12
- Honda CBR 900 RR / 929 SC44 '00 - '02
- Honda CBR 900 RR / 954 SC50 '02 - '04
- Honda VTR 1000 SP1 SC45 '00 - '02
- Honda VTR 1000 SP2 / RC51 SC45 from '02
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 WVC3 from '11
- Suzuki GSX-R 750 WVC4 from '11